NSW State Sales Manager- Energy Drinks
A new and dynamic functional beverage energy drink is launching next month
We are looking for a State Sales Representative to establish, develop, manage, maintain and then further grow the brand and products within the independent beverage markets across both regional and metropolitan locations.
It is a great opportunity for someone who has experience within the FMCG industry, to be a part of bringing a great new product to market.
- Work with marketing and production colleagues on bringing the product to market.
- Achieve budgeted sales, distribution, and new business targets.
- Develop long term effective relationships and work collaboratively with customers
- Identify and capitalise on local market opportunities to build sales and profitability.
- Work autonomously to manage and grow a range of customers across varying channels.
- Monitor and report on local market activity around areas such as category insights across functional beverages and competitor product and activation in trade.
- Collaborate with team to share successes and best practice in market.
- Understand supply chain and logistical requirements into various markets.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experienced within FMCG industry across independent grocery and/or route and convenience channels.
- Proven sales ability including negotiating skills, persuasive ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills to successfully manage multiple tasks at once.
- You will be flexible and have the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Love talking to prospective new clients and building networks.
- Understanding of MS Office products and field selling systems.
$100K + Super + $22,500 Car + Generous Incentives