Manage all food and beverage operations at this iconic Hunter Valley Venue.
- Iconic Hunter Valley Venue
- F & B Executive Responsibilities
- Dream Location
Food & Beverage Executive
Responsible for the management and achievement of profit for all food and beverage operations at this iconic Hunter Valley Venue:
- Corporate functions.
Promote and foster the desired work culture which highlights the high standards required for this exceptional business enterprise.
Manage the ongoing review of F&B products and strategy to improve these operations and improve financial performance.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst being organised and effective communicator
- Ability to drive food & beverage sales and knowledge in developing and implementing promotional activities and strategies
- High standard of personal presentation with a strong focus to deliver exceptional customer service
- Sound knowledge of statutory compliance obligations in regards to liquor licensing, OH&S & local council
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to achieve sales and labour cost budgets and targets
- Knowledge of MS Office and POS systems
Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience managing Events and Restaurants
- Prior experience in leading and supervising team members and effective in delegating tasks to floor staff
- Promote and develop effective communication between all members of kitchen and front of house staff
- Ability to effectively manage and train a large team
- Food and wine appreciation
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to work across all operating hours including evening and weekends is essential
- Team player
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- Passionate and committed to a high work ethic and professional standard
- Food and beverage registered qualifications
Please apply now