A Mentor is a wise and trusted counsellor or teacher, who has walked your path and is willing to advise and guide you and share their wisdom with you. Having an external person providing this service creates a new dimension to challenge and develop a leader’s mindsets!
Mondo provides mentoring services through tapping into our talented bank of professional executive mentors with a huge amount of proven success, and connect you to the most suitable mentor for you.
We also offer a school mentoring program. Please look at our Mentor Program page for more information.
It has become best practice for companies to undertake executive talent succession planning for their future long term success.A succession plan is more than a contingency plan, it involves talent recruitment, smart onboarding, leadership training, executive development, talent management and staff retention planning to provide the company with a pipeline of outstanding executives who represent genuine options. Mondo helps create succession plans for client organisations and we support business succession planning with these workforce planning services:
- Executive appraisals to determine performance and suitability for the company’s future needs. This should be conducted at least annually and include defining the evolving job requirements and position specification.
- Successor candidate assessments against executive competencies that result in individual development plans for top executives.
- External talent mapping. Organisations should have a deep understanding of the quality of executives in relevant firms who could be acquired to build their talent pool.
- Recruitment of potential future executive successors into the top executive team, two or three years in advance provides more options for the company’s long term growth.
- Introduction of outstanding executives for recruitment or benchmarking, to provide an appreciation of the strongest talent who could be attracted to the company.